Linus Dietz, M.Sc.
|Phone:||+49 89 289-18676|
|Address:||TUM Institut für Informatik|
Chair of Connected Mobility (I11)
|Consulting hours:||by arrangement|
|Times of absence:|
Linus is a research assistant and PhD student at the Chair of Connected Mobility at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). He holds a M.Sc. in Applied Computer Science from the University of Bamberg.
- Recommender Systems
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Open Source Software
Current Papers (to appear)
- Dietz, L. W.; Manner, J.; Harrer, S. & Lenhard, J.: Teaching Clean Code, 1st Workshop on Innovative Software Engineering Education, 2018
- Dietz, L. W.; Herzog, D. & Wörndl, W.: Deriving Tourist Mobility Patterns from Check-in Data, WSDM 2018 Workshop on Learning from User Interactions, 2018
- Harrer, S.; Lenhard, J. & Dietz, L.; Steward, A. (Ed.): Java by Comparison: Become a Java Craftsman in 70 Examples, Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2018
Open thesis topics
Please read through the description and the requirements of the topic carefully if you are interested in one of the topics.
- Currently no topics available!
Book: Java by Comparison
by Simon Harrer, Jörg Lenhard, and Linus Dietz
Published by the Pragmatic Bookshelf
Available in May 2018
Improve your coding skills by comparing your code to that of expert programmers, so you can write code that’s clean, concise, and to the point: code that others will read with pleasure and reuse. Get hands-on advice to level up your coding style through small and understandable examples that compare flawed code to an improved solution. Discover handy tips and tricks, as well as common bugs an experienced Java programmer needs to know. Make your way from a Java novice to a master craftsman.
- Deriving Tourist Mobility Patterns from Check-in Data. Proceesindgs of the WSDM 2018 Workshop on Learning from User Interactions, 2018 mehr…
- Teaching Clean Code. Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Innovative Software Engineering Education, 2018 mehr…
- Java by Comparison – Become a Java Craftsman in 70 Examples. The Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2018 mehr…
- Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) e.V.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)