The presentations are public and everyone interested is invited to attend the presentations.
- 14.06.2017: 14:15: Andreas Salvermoser: Extensible Re-Implementation of a Travel Region Recommender Web Application (BT, room 01.07.023, in English)
- 14.06.2017: 14:15: Aly Saleh: A Pervasive Computing Framework for Distributed Computational Flow Composition and Execution (MT, room 01.07.023, in English)
- 17.05.2017: 16:00: Aditya Deshpande - Impact of Social Endorsements on a Collaborative Filtering based Recommender System (GR, room 01.07.023, in English)
- 10.05.2017: 14:15: Stefan Vogl - Ein Gruppenempfehlungssystem für Städtetrips (BT, room 01.07.023, in German)
- 03.05.2017, 14:15: Ramakant Agrawal - Detecting Commercial Intents Based on Navigational Data of the Users (MT, room 01.07.023, in English)
- 26.04.2017, 14:00: Georgi Anastasov - Mobile User Interfaces for Providing Feedback on City Trip Recommendations (BT, room 01.07.023, in German)