Research Topic: Crowd Estimates using Deep Neural Networks
Using Deep Neural Networks, accurately estimate crowd size from passive wireless measurements at public spaces. For example, use autoencoders and probabilistic models to learn from noisy data the occupancy of a room inside a large building.
- Good knowledge of DNN's and their applications
- Experience with python
- Engaged and motivated student
Good to have
- Experience with modeling stochastic processes
- Experience with data visualization libraries (beyond matplotlib)
- Experience with writing scientific text for scientific articles
If you're interested, please email me your CV and university transcripts.
Leonardo Tonetto: tonetto at in tum de