Munich Internet Research Retreat Raitenhaslach (MIR^3) 2017-05
23/24 May 2017
Welcome to the inaugural Munich Internet Research Retreat, a forum for both academic and industrial researchers to exchange ideas and get feedback on their current work. This will be a highly interactive "Dagstuhl"-style event, with a very limited number of full-length talks and most of the time dedicated to poster sessions, panels, group discussion, etc. In this sense, we have a rough sketch of an agenda (see below), subject to change and joint refinement as our discussions at the event proceed.
What is fixed is the start and end to allow for you to make travel arrangements (see also below).
Vaibhav Bajpai (TUM)
- [2017-10]: An article summarising the seminar is available.
- [2017-05]: Agenda is online.
- [2017-05]: Attendees list is online.
- [2017-02]: The webpage is online.
|09:30||Shuttle transfer from the train station Burghausen to the venue|
|2 slides per participant|
|13:00||Posters and coffee|
|15:45||Posters and coffee continue|
|18:30||Adjourn and shuttle transfer to the hotel|
|08:45||Shuttle transfer to Raitenhaslach|
Report from breakout sessions
|10:30||Coffee & cookies|
Lightning talks and closing discussion
Evolving this retreat
|15:00||Adjourn and shuttle transfer to Burghausen station|
The venue is the TUM Science and Study Center Raitenhaslach, a former monastery.
Getting there and away
There is a train connection from Munich main station via Mühldorf as follows:
Munich main station
We will provide a shuttle bus transfer to Raitenhaslach at 09:30 from Burghausen station.
For the return trip, we will provide shuttle transfer from Raitenhaslach to Burghausen station to catch the following train:
|16:33||Mühldorf||RB 27064||17:54||Munich main station|
The directions page of Raitenhaslach has some initial outline.
On Google Maps, it's here.
- Lars Eggert (NetApp)
- Marius Strobl (NetApp)
- Hagen Paul Pfeifer (Rohde & Schwarz)
- Simon Leinen (SWITCH)
- Florian Westphal (Red Hat)
- Vaibhav Bajpai (TUM)
- Arend Martin (BMW AG)
- Hannes Tschofenig (ARM)
- Alf Zugenmaier (Hochschule München)
- Michio Honda (NEC)
- Christian Facchi (TH Ingolstadt)
- Stefan Neumeier (TH Ingolstadt)
- Christoph Nufer (Rohde & Schwarz)
- Vittorio Cozzolino (TUM)
- Jörg Ott (TUM)
- Ermias Walelgne (Aalto University)
- Roberto Morabito (Ericsson Research Finland)
- Ljubica Pajević Kärkkäinen (TUM)
- Michael Haus (TUM)
- Teemu Kärkkäinen (TUM)
- Daniel Herzog (TUM)
- Lars Wischhof (Hochschule München)
- Alberto Martínez Alba (TUM)
- Quirin Scheitle (TUM)
- Georg Carle (TUM)
- Johannes Naab (TUM)
- Edwin Cordeiro (TUM)
- Severin Kacianka (TUM)
- Nemanja Deric (TUM)
- Dominik Scholz (TUM)
- Holger Kinkelin (TUM)