M.Sc. Michael Haus
Michael is a PhD Researcher at TU Munich, supervised by Prof. Jörg Ott. His research focus is on privacy for resource-constrained devices and the design of context-aware mobile systems, especially proximity-based applications. He obtained his master degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from Technical University of Munich in 2014.
- M.Sc. Topic: Generate a Multimodal High-Quality Dataset for Proximity Modeling
- M.Sc. Topic: Augmented Reality and Fog Computing
- Protocol Design, 2016
- TUM Living Lab Connected Mobility (TUM LLCM): Proximity Services
E-Mail: haus [at] in.tum.de
Office: MI 01.05.038
Phone: +49 89 289 18665
For a full list of my publications, please refer to my ORCID profile.
- BMW Summer School: Car as a Service
- GI Dagstuhl Seminar: Aware Machine-to-Machine Communication
- UbiComp Doctoral School: System Approach Towards Private Proximity Services
- Munich Internet Research Retreat
- TUM Industry Day (Center of Competence Communication)
- DAAD Germany/Hong Kong Joint Research